Sleepy Little Township
- What’s going on?
- A comet comes around every so often and the horned-men awaken. But now they’ve awakened too soon. Chaktta is executing a plan that the Great Spirit wouldn’t agree with. People in town are being body-snatched. Some body-snatchers have Rice Implants. Dr. Miller was treating an out-of-town population; he was “one of [Tamamend’s kind]” and is now “safe”.
- What do we need to do to win?
- Contact the Great Spirit and tell him about Chaktta.
- What balance must be maintained? Good/Evil?
- Who has awakened too early? Horned-man glyphs are depicted as resting. Okay, who are the horned-men?
- How do we contact the Great Spirit?
- Indian ritual? Such as marriage? Judd witnessed Seiller+Miller, might have ideas.
- Learn the way of Hyigg… Visit the cave of those who have served? Where dat?
- Why wasn’t Annie replaced when unconscious by Butcher’s Son.
- Two factions of body-snatchers? Those following Chaktta, those favoring the Great Spirit?
- Why did coyote-shifters withdraw?
- They were losing?
- They never meant to kill us?
- Where is Great Spirit rock? East-ish.